Innovative Financing Schemes for Energy Efficient Public Buildings
International experts presented their practical experiences with different financing schemes, shared lessons learned and provided recommendations for public authorities on how to make best use of these alternative financing approaches.
Some of the lectures are now available for downloading.
- How to make best use of EIB financing tools for sustainable energy investments for cities and municipalities
- Reinhard Six, European Investment Bank
- Energy Retrofit project City of Ljubljana
- Špela Gregorin, City of Ljubljana
- Energy Performance Contracting
- Gerhard Bucar, Graz Energy Agency
- Crowdfunding for municipalities
- Wolfgang Deutschmann, Green Rocket Crowdfunding Plattform
Special thanks to the audience for the interesting discussions and the nice feedback!
For more information please contact Theresa Urbanz (firstname.lastname@example.org oder Tel: 0316 269 700 27). The event was organized in the course of Interreg Central Europe funded project eCentral.