Energy Globe STYRIA AWARD
The Styrian categories - and thus the prices of the Energy Globe STYRIA AWARD are:
- Research - research activities with a high degree of innovation
- Application - eco-innovative products, services, business models and processes
- Campaign - innovative campaigns to spread eco-innovation and raise awareness
- Youth projects, initiated and / or implemented by young people (school or pupil projects, projects of students or youth associations, etc.)
- Worldwide - Research, application or campaign largely implemented by Styrians abroad
The Energy Globe Styria Award has been organized since 2003 on behalf of the Styrian Government by the Energy Agency Styria with great pleasure. The submission process itself is handled annually by the Energy Globe Foundation in autumn. The projects submitted for evaluation in Styria are being evaluated by a top-class Styrian jury and nominated for the Styria Award, and subsequently recommended for the Energy Globe Award. The awards ceremony for the Energy Globe Styria Award usually takes place in April or May of the following year in a festive setting.
More information is available at the homepage of Energy Globe Styria Award.
The international energy globe award homepage is available here.